Sunday 11 January 2015

MOOLI LEAVES PARATHA

INGREDIENTS

2-3 radish along wth leaves
2-3 green chillis
1'' piece ginger
1 tsp cummin (jeera)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
wheat flour
oil 


METHOD


  • Grate the radish and finely chop the leaves.
  • Finely chop the green chillies and grate the ginger.
  • Heat a tsp of oil and add all the chopped ingredients.
  • Add salt and turmeric and allow to cook for a few mins.
  • Allow to cool and add cummin.
  • Add  wheat flour as required to knead a medium dough.
  • Do not add water. The water from the radish will be enough to form the dough. 
  • Add a tsp of oil to avoid the dough sticking to your fingers.
  • Form small balls and roll to form rotis.
  • Roast on a flat griddle and serve hot with butter.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began this blog to compile my recipes in one place. I started writing this keeping in mind beginners and busy people and hence have tried to keep the steps and procedure as simple as possible. The recipes that you find here are vegetarian, which I cook on a day to day basis and are quite simple. I dedicate this space to all the people whom I came across,who inspired me to cook, who shared their recipes and tips and helped me improve my culinary skills.